Please be advised that our offices will be closed for business on the following dates:
- 24 June 2016. We will be open for business as usual Monday, 27 June 2016.
- 3 August 2016. We will be open for business as usual Thursday, 4 August 2016.
- 8 - 9 August 2016. We will be open for business as usual Wednesday, 10 August 2016.
- 26 August 2016. We will be open for business as usual Monday, 29 August 2016.
- Please note that our office will be closed from Monday, 19 December 2016 to Tuesday, 03 January 2017. We will return for business as usual on Wednesday, 04 January 2017.
Please note that for 2016 the Cancellation Fee will increase with 10%, from R 500.00 to R 550.00.
Please note that Caribbean Estates will be undergoing significant chalet/unit upgrades until November 2016. The upgrades are scheduled and planned in such a manner so as to cause as little disruption as possible to our guests. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused.
Please be advised that, should a Club Member wish to allow another person (non-member) to use their club portfolio then the member is required to complete a power of attorney, authorising said third party to do so and submit the completed and signed power of attorney, together with a copy of the nominated person's ID document, to our member services department.